COVID-19: Our Pledge to You
We understand the uncertainty and concern you have right now, as our lives are upended in the effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. We share your worry, and wanted to let you know what we’re doing to keep you safe and support your solar power right now:
- Temporarily discontinuing in-home presentations by our Solar Consultants.
- Offering phone and virtual meetings for anyone who needs service or those interested in installing solar.
- Only entering a home for service while wearing latex gloves, not shaking hands (though we’ll give you a sunny smile), and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from ourselves and anyone in your home.
- Calling you to let you know we’re onsite to take measurements or observe site conditions, but we won’t attempt to greet you in person.
- Staying home if we’re not feeling well, and definitely not visiting your home. We’re friendly, but we’re not sharing germs.
- Asking that you let us know right away if someone in your home is unwell after we’ve visited, and we won’t enter a home if anyone is sick.
We care deeply about our customers and employees, so we’re watching this situation closely and will do everything we need to help keep you healthy. Watch this page for updates and changes.