- This event has passed.
Midwest Regional Sustainability Summit 2019
June 14, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- June 14, 2019
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Schiff Conference Center, Cintas Center, 1624 Herald Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45207
This year’s theme, From Green to Gold: Opportunities in the New Sustainable Economy, explores how businesses and communities can benefit from incorporating sustainable practices. We are thrilled to announce Andrew Winston, renowned business consultant and author of Green to Gold and The Big Pivot, as our keynote speaker! Hear from regional Bloomberg Philanthropies American Cities Climate Challenge winners including Cincinnati about their plans to leverage their awards during the plenary session. Engage with regional leaders during our 14 breakout sessions which explore opportunities in the new sustainable economy. Topics include zero waste, renewable energy, building efficiency, circular economy, sustainable investing and more.
Registration is now open. Take advantage of early bird pricing and secure your seat today! This event regularly reaches capacity.
Highlights for this year’s Summit:
- A keynote address by Andrew Winston, a globally recognized speaker and writer on business strategy and mega-trends.
- A plenary session featuring regional winners of the Bloomberg Foundation American Cities Climate Challenge.
- A lunchtime awards ceremony honoring regional organizations who have successfully incorporated sustainability into their operations.
- Breakout sessions where attendees can dive deeper into issues such as energy, transportation, innovations in water technology, institutional food purchasing, waste reduction, healthcare, cultivating emerging leaders, greening communities, and green workforce development opportunities.
Lunch provided with tickets.
- Green Umbrella Members: $45 early bird, $55 after May 13
- General Admission: $65 early bird, $75 after May 13
- New Green Umbrella members (includes 1 year individual membership): $80 early bird, $90 after May 13
- Student: $15 early bird, $20 after May 13