Icon Solar is one of the Midwest’s leading providers of solar energy. We don’t just power homes—we build relationships. When you partner with us, we’ll take the time to fully understand your home energy needs, and to address all of your questions and concerns.
We also believe that ongoing education is essential to exceeding our customers’ expectations. Our solar energy experts remain at the forefront of the technological curve. Yet, even as we continue to grow, we remain local and flexible, doing whatever it takes to help our customers achieve environmentally friendly energy solutions.
There are many solar providers out there—but not all of them offer the same level of service. At Icon Solar, we exceed industry standards by focusing on these core fundamentals.
Full-Circle Customer Service
With a passion for saving our customers money and a commitment to honesty and proactive education, we continue to exceed expectations. One of the biggest benefits of solar is the significant savings for you. We keep a keen focus on analyzing financial benefits for you and our team of experts will guide you through your entire solar journey. We have NABCEP-certified installers and are Green Umbrella, Green Energy Ohio and US Green Building Council members, keeping us at the forefront of new solar technology and developments.
Like many items we purchase for our homes, not all solar systems are created equal. There are a variety of manufacturers, equipment types and warranties. Icon Solar carries only top quality equipment manufactured by companies with the best warranties in the industry. Icon Solar’s representatives will explain the equipment and warranty options so you can feel confident in your decision.
Here are some of the options Icon Solar makes available to its customers:
- Solar panels with a minimum 25-year production warranty.
- Attractive black frames, black back sheets and black cells, which blend better with the roof and give a clean and polished appearance when compared with the silver framed, blue cell panels used in many solar installations.
- Inverters with DC optimizers and micro-inverters to ensure you get the most production from your system, unlike central and string inverters that suffer from the “Christmas tree light” effect (so if you have a problem somewhere along the string, it affects the whole string).
- Inverters with 25 year warranties (not the standard 5 or 10 years offered by our competitors) for peace of mind that your inverters will last as long as you own your panels.
- Penetrations flashed with a black flashplate that blends with your roof while providing excellent protection against leaks
- All black mounting hardware, including racking and clamps, to preserve the aesthetics of your home
Leak Warranty – We offer a 5-year leak warranty, regardless of your roofing material. For every installation, we use a sealing product specially manufactured for solar installations and tuck all-black flash plates under the shingles for extra protection.
Workmanship – We provided a 5-year guarantee against defects in workmanship.
Manufacturers’ Warranties – Our contract expressly states that the 25 year warranties on the solar panels and inverters, as well as all manufacturers’ warranties on other items provided with your system are for your benefit.
Peace of Mind
We conduct a thorough background check on each of our technicians, so you can rest assured you are dealing with a trustworthy and professional company.
We take care of everything! We keep you informed every step of the way so you don’t have to worry and your experience will be smooth and hassle free.